We act with integrity and responsibility towards our clients, suppliers and colleagues:
- We trust our staff to act autonomously and to make professional decisions
- We expect our staff to accept the responsibility of that trust.
We have an underlying belief in people doing the right thing
We treat all people with respect:
- We respect their feelings, their differences and their rights
- This is demonstrated by the way we behave, listen and talk
- We treat others the way we would wish to be treated our selves
We thrive on a variety of work and fresh challenges to our skills:
- There is a “can do” attitude at Austeng
- We’re willing to have a go at doing things differently
- Our work involves ingenuity of engineered designs
Our team is committed to each other and to our clients:
- We are tenacious in overcoming obstacles
- We go the “extra yard” to finish the job properly
- We back up and support workmates
We engage with our clients to ensure that their needs come first:
- We take time to ascertain their needs
- We create unique solutions that our clients value
- We form partnerships with those clients who value what we offer
We have a drive to be financially and environmentally sustainable; thus ensuring a long-term future for employees, suppliers and clients.
See articles from The Age dated 16 March 2012
Austeng is proud to be a sponsor of The Upstart Entrepreneurial Challenge 2017.
See letter of appreciation dated 17/02/2014 – Diversitat Youth